Covid points to note, please -
- Please only attend if you are completely well, please take a lateral flow test if you have any doubts
- Please use hand sanitiser before each dance, please bring your own sanitiser.
- The doors will be open, so bring something warm to wear in between dances
Other points -.
- We will be starting dancing at 19:30 and finishing at 21:45 because we have to be out of the car park by 22:30
- There is no bar at the hall but there is a kitchen with mugs, kettles and glasses. You are welcome to bring your own drinks, including tea and coffee but please wash up at the end!
- If you bring alcohol then there is a corkage fee of £1 per 500ml can which we will have to pay to the Whitwell Railway as they hold the drinks licence for the hall. There will be a tub for you to put your cash fee into or you can pay it in advance when you buy your tickets.
|Date - all Friday at 19:30||Band||Caller|
|12/01/2024||The Marisca Trio||Jon Hooton|
|09/02/2024||Fairgreen Band||Chris Austin|
|15/03/2024||The Keel Band||Ken May|
|19/04/2024||The Hosepipe Band|
|11/10/2024||Far'n' Away||Birgitta Campbell-Johnston|
We publicise other dances on our Featured Events page.
- Labour party held dances
- Reeldance Organization held dances at Keir Hardy Hall on St Gregory's Alley until 2014
- Norfolk Ceilidhs at John Innes Centre from 2015 to 2020
- Mardles Ceilidhs at Costessey since Oct 2021